-


I admit, i am difficult


{Monday, February 11, 2013} 2:41 PM

Its weird how i supposedly drive up 3 hours just to get away from the city and when i reach here, i feel free yet some sort of loneliness. I have me to focus on, i can peacefully think and bermuhasabah diri (reflect) on what i've done, mistakes i've made and stuff like that. I get the time that i wish i had whenever in the bustling, fast paced city.
And yet when im here, i still turn on the internet and try my best to get connected. When i finally is able to reach the social media, i jump in joy for able to get the connection.

Which imo is nonsense because i came here to be away from everything and not to still stay connected though we're 300km away. I should be happy, thankful that i still have this place to call my own, a place to relax and be away (or more like run away)

What is wrong with me, why do i feel this way when im connected to the social media? There are many other places i need to work my connection with. Like my connection with my parents, for instance.

Or connection with God perhaps.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10



layout by drivefaraway