{Tuesday, November 13, 2012} 11:21 PM
(This is heavily emotional driven)
I tried to save it. I am (a little) prepared to accept that thgs will never be the same but at least i still had you and we would be working to make it better.
But wow, did i underestimated the situation.......
Im not sure if its me or if its you or if its the timing situation surrounding. Things is really not working out. I am trying, i swallowed all the negative thoughts and previous pains and dove in right back to save us but....
Looks like its not happening. I guess i will always miss you but now i am forever guessing if any of it was true. Breaks my heart to think of all the laughs fun tears we had. It was suppose to be us against the world but now its me you against the world, as separate different individuals.
