-


I admit, i am difficult


{Saturday, November 10, 2012} 9:50 PM

Halfway through my papers now and the wait is killing me. I'm educating myself to be tawakal but its so tough especially with this mind that doesnt stop thinking. I want it so bad that im risking it all.

The drive is so important and i need to sustain that in me for like... forever so that i'll always be motivated to and give my best in all i do.

I dont want to judge cus i dont really have the rights to do it but i cant help it. And the worst is that i know i am judging. It'll tell me "ok i am judging". But sometimes people do certain things act certain ways say certain issues and i just tend to judge. I judge them based on the morals values thinking that they possess. I dont want to judge cus "i know their name not their story" reason but i cant help itttttttttt

I am pretty sad with how relationships around me is crumbling but i can take it. What i cant take is the pretense the facade that everything is a-ok


layout by drivefaraway