-


I admit, i am difficult


{Friday, November 30, 2012} 12:58 AM

I always feel that we have a choice. And for that i guess its better for us to be happy. We'd have a clearer head to see what we have rather than what we dont have. We'd be able to appreciate thgs those around us do to make use feel better. We would feel better ourselves for that matter. But of course, these things that makes us sad, angry, unhappy are unable to be forgotten easily. When we lay down alone at night staring at the walls surrounding us, these negativity rush back in and makes us weep, cry, burst into tears, whether in misery or frustration. There will be this empty feeling inside us that we would constantly feel, this emptiness that somehow reminds us that we supposedly "dont deserve to be happy". But thats not entirely true. We must still try to attain happiness that i strongly feel is entitled to everyone and it comes in various forms. We should attempt to be happy. Always choose to be happy. I do feel this pit feeling in me when u get busy and it makes me feel like im undeserving of your time. But i turn the other cheek, look the other way. I have so many thgs to be thankful for, i cant allow this to bring me down. I choose to be happy, with or without you.


layout by drivefaraway