{Wednesday, June 6, 2012} 11:38 PM
"So ok, if there was one thing you could tell her, what would it be?"
"Ha ha i've thought about it.. But hmm.. Probably i'd tell her this: I miss you. I dont know what happened wrong between us. I guess we grew and changed which is a good thing, but we didnt do it together like we promised to. Even though there was really no "love", it was still nice being your friend. Me hearing your stories you hearing my stories arguing over our own tempers fighting laughing getting sick of each other... *laughter* I remember those times..... I am sorry for not loving you right previously, but this time i'm determine to do it right. I wanna love you because of God, because of Allah. I dont want this love to be a waste, i want it to be something that will bring me and you to Jannah and reunite us there. I am sorry if my change has made you drift further but i thought you of all people would be able to accept it. But i don't blame you, only that i pray your heart will open to follow me in my journey. Journey to an everlasting, beautiful place- Jannah"
