-


I admit, i am difficult


{Saturday, June 9, 2012} 1:02 AM

Its so tough..................being a parent. You have to keep them on the right path, away from things that would negatively impact them. You are questionable for them on judgement day. True what they say- not all adults can be a parent. Its one of those things again, you quarrel probably cus you feel that they dont understand you, that they control you. My case? I just need answers cus I pretty dont know it all and clearly havent grown up and still act like the inquisitive, or rather, curious annoying child. Curiousity kills the cat but its not really because I need answers. Its not that A-word that im looking for. Its the other A-word that everyone craves and some have gone to more extreme measures to get it. Thats the one I need in a time like this.


layout by drivefaraway