-


I admit, i am difficult


{Tuesday, June 5, 2012} 10:30 PM

Saturday was spent with departeddreams. Wasnt the best of choice to go out given how exhausted i was the day before and knowing me being so sickly, departeddreams had to deal with a whole lot of shit.


I am always worrying, stressing over some little things. All the time i look like this, with a frown on the face. Its not like i didnt try not to have it but i feel that its rather easier than to smile. Its rather easier than to fake a smile* 


I believe that pain is self-inflicting. Yes there is genuine pain in that few seconds but when you start going down memory lane, i feel that you are making yourself go through the pain. And i am all against hurting yourself. But what is this feeling that i feel when i saw your pictures...? Is it longing? Do i really miss you? I wish that it was so much easier, that i could just reach out. But we're like a piece of broken glass glued together- the cracks are still visible.

But i miss you, regardless of it all. 




layout by drivefaraway