-


I admit, i am difficult


{Monday, May 21, 2012} 11:05 PM

Forgot to mention that the performance was an amazing display on the usage of lights, shadow and beat. It kept me captivated through out the whole show. I was truly impressed.

Today is monday and it is such a daunting journey ahead. People always say a journey of a thousand miles begin with a single step. Now i know what it really means. I am so not looking forward to the upcoming studying sessions but i have to start somewhere and ... just do it.

Oh i wanted to mention of how me being so impatient has lead me to this. Of course being impatient is no good and it has so many disadvantages to it but because i am so impatient, i am not able to help the one person i really wanna help. I tried but because im so impatient and cant wait to see the result, it has made me to just simply... not want to help anymore. I am disappointed in myself because i genuinely wanted to help but because im so impatient, helping will just eat me up and turn me into this fury monster.
Ah i need to change but you know how impatient i really am.........

Anyway the class talked about D in class and someone left the room in red haahhaahhahaha ok thats all goodnite


layout by drivefaraway