-


I admit, i am difficult


{Thursday, April 5, 2012} 1:19 AM

"At times like this I lay awake and wonder- what did I do wrong?"

I am a good example of recent study where they found out that younger people are not willing to take risk and is less motivated. At times like this where i should recharge and prepare for a better tmr i find myself awake despite this banging feeling in my head. I should be recuperating to be able to last tmr's chain of events. I need to do this well because the investments my parents (especially) made on me is ... I just cant disappoint anyone at this stage.

Its not that im not trying, i really am. I am trying to well in sch, get the grades, stay out of trouble, save my friendship.

But this things are difficult to achieve. Does this mean i have to try harder?

I have been trying, but where's the result? Why am i still being held accountable?

Kejam sangat ke aku sebagai manusia?



layout by drivefaraway