-


I admit, i am difficult


{Thursday, April 26, 2012} 12:09 AM
★

Today was particularly difficult. It started from the moment i woke up because i dreamt of us. I dreamt that you called me and you were asking for my help and of course without hesitating i said that i'll help you, despite the status of our relationship now. It was such a great thought... it was like we were... almost friends.

The day saw me being so restless and creating unforecasted(?) rain for my classmates, particularly one hahahahahah but it was what happened after school that made the day so... difficult.

I seriously did not expect our relationship to develop this way but whatever way it turns, im happy to had been given the chance and we will meet again in the future.

I am trying my best to cope with everything and tonight has been the first night in a long time that i didnt complete my work.

True what is said on other websites "i'd rather sit infront of the computer and think about all the homeworks i have to do rather than do the homeworks and get it done".

I just dont feel well.


layout by drivefaraway