-


I admit, i am difficult


{Friday, April 13, 2012} 11:49 PM

This week has been madness but all the weeks has been anyway. I completed the run for the rest of my life and i am so happy that there is a heavy weight lifted off me. PW results was great but upon reflection more could be done to have an equality in the grades that we received. But this is PW we're talking about and its like once its done, its done, whatever the outcome.

I am not feeling fine but i dont feel sick either, its like a stage where you're asking yourself what is wrong with me? Ughh today's morning pep talk hit me hard and nearly had a mini breakdown but i saved myself with the help of le girls.

So much has been happening at such a fast rate and your sudden appearance has been the highlight of the week. People are divided in response on welcoming back an old flame and i of course fall to the category that doesnt welcome your return with open arms because the damage that was done was huge. Nevertheless i gave in, out of curiosity. And truly, curiosity kills the cat because what i know now is weighing heavily on top of all the other worries that ive kept from the world.

Time heals everything and i can see that now. I think of the situation lesser now and it doesnt break my heart as bad but of course when something triggers me to think of the situation, my response towards it has been the same. I believe that pain is self inflicted such that if you dont think abt it, you'll be able to save yourself. So right now i am avoiding thoughts about the distance between us and all the in-between stories.

Because there is just too much weighing in my heart that i am able to take.



layout by drivefaraway