-


I admit, i am difficult


{Wednesday, January 11, 2012} 9:49 PM

hehehe today was our open house #2 and i was talking to this girl when i felt like i just had to look that way and when i saw you i was in a moment, which you would call, "tersentap". I just stared and was at a loss of words and i must have looked for a very long time till the girl herself turned and stared. Then i took the courage to look away. And when we were done talking i ran the whole school to look for you and when i found you my girls were talking about how good you look. I just smiled and just calmly told them that we are o-v-e-r.

I feel like talking to you so i can give you a few advice but i was the one who put an end to it, i made this decision so imma live with it. Tough as it is, i dont really have much other choice. You know how i roll, if you need me you know where i'll be and what the number is.

Besides that, i finish reading a great book. It was seriously amazing and since its so good imma share with everyone-

So okay its a malay book and the cover though quite not smthg i'd go for, ahhh the content was amazing. I guess this book has helped me alot in getting over you.

I had a weird conversation with azura just now since we're not really that close but after i told her we got closer, that i can tell. Saying everything out loud, that we are o-v-e-r, it makes it real and easier for me to accept the fact.

I am so cheesy talking about l-o-v-e that doesnt really exist in the first place while i should be studying!!!!!!!

And please, tell me how to help cause its breaking my heart seeing you in such despair but yet i am unable to help you



layout by drivefaraway