I always watch movies, read books, hear stories about how two people do not want to talk to each other because of smthg that has happened. Like maybe the girl thinks the guy do not love her just because he doesnt say it and he has many other girl friends, or maybe the mother is angry at the son because she thought the son steal money when she saw wads of cash in his room even though it could have been his pay from his secret job, or maybe the friend does not talk to the friend because rumour has it, this friend is spreading stories about him/her even though it was so not true.. yea stuffs like that. They do not want to talk to each other, even though they love each other (case #1) and is not in the wrong (case #2 and #3).
I dont get it, i mean you're in love and clearly innocent. So why dont you just say it and go save whatever is left of the relationship? What is so difficult? I tend to shout at these characters when i see them in shows because honestly i clearly do not see what is so difficult in overcoming what is stopping from correcting the relationship and be happily ever after!
I try to be in their position and find reason for it and today i (think) i found it. It was by total accidental but i gave it some thought and i think this is the closest answer i have for myself. I realised that i've been in this situation afterall and i tried to remember why didnt i just save the relationship.
It wasnt just because i was afraid to correct the relationship, it wasnt just because of the fear of coming head on with what is happening between us. But its also the reaction i would get. No one likes rejection, or specifically they do not like reactions that they did not predict/anticipate. And this is what is stopping me. I do not know what the reaction will be like, and whether i can accept it.
Its true what they say, this is like a broken glass. You can fix it together but it'll never be the same. The cracks will always be there.
But then again, its actually quite simple to this. I just shouldn't have any expectation for the reaction i'll receive and just say what i wanna sake for the sole sake of saving "us".
