HCFA is coming next week but im too busy looking at uni courses. I want to feel assured that hardwork will pay off. I know it will but i dont (really) have the confidence and i need assurance and motivation to push all these negative thoughts/feelings away.
Today i should be studying but i was sick so i thought i might give myself a day off. I invited syazza(m) over and we talked about things that we couldnt talk about outside because people might listen and know. It was good and when she left i opened my books despite being sick because i felt guilty.

So no special plans for the weekends except that everyone is going kl and imma be... here.
Besides that, imma wait for the time to ask why is he doing all these! Because i srsly dont deserve it and i have the right to ask because i am receiving this unfair treatment and it hurts.
