-


I admit, i am difficult


{Saturday, December 24, 2011} 10:16 PM

So today i saw hany and iznie and it made me realise how much i actually miss them. Yesterday's early dinner with faiz and shaktiku made me laugh, the ones that you feel all the way to your bones, just like old time. I spent the day with FM and im not to say it was boring but it was ... new. This is someone from a whole different background and likes and dislikes and certainly does not know temper, or anything other thing for that matter, besides my name. So it was ... difficult (understatement) because he thought i was being whiny but i was just being me- the girl who cant stop talking.

I am so tired. I think when it was school term, i couldnt remember being this tired.
But ramly is back and i cant wait to meet him.
22nd Su's 17th was ameeehzing and i am so happy that my girls are so supportive (and yes i do realise that at one point you would be secretly staring at me, god knows what you wondering about)

Ok thats all now



layout by drivefaraway