-


I admit, i am difficult


{Saturday, December 3, 2011} 11:18 PM

Syazza(m) and I travelled almost two hours just to go get briyani. Of course i felt like screaming at her till she gets her senses back. I was so weak, eyes watery, nose running and basically just sick and she made me do this. But alas, I look on the brighter side..... well there wasnt any. Even the sun was out and the dark clouds started coming in. And that was when the fun started. We danced in the rain and waited for almost another two hours just standing hoping for the rain to stop like as though we had nothing else to do! It was very relaxed and everything we did was in slow motion in a slow pace and we werent rushing to anywhere to do something else. It was a good time well spent.

As mentioned earlier there are so many people i wanna meet but this sickness is taking a toll on me. The last time i felt this week....... i was away from home for almost a week. Right now i should really just be resting but even that bores me. I am in a worry but im quite unclear what im worrying about. Truly, worrying doesnt get the job done, getting up and taking action would, right?

I want to embark on this new adventure but the influences from the mass media is creating unnecessary fear in me. I am worried for the uncertain future. I am fearful of what has yet to come. These negativity inside me is building up and is spreading like wild fire. For every adventure of course you want to come out stronger, but what if i dont make it out alright? Ah the dangers of 'what if'... I should really listen to myself, and my parents, and do what is best for me and my religion.

I received your call and i acknowledge it, in my head. I said the G word and i just wanna come out stronger, with or without you. Had you shown any sign that you want it all back, or you wanna start over, you know i'd be racing back to the starting line with you.

And last, the matter that is (forever) weighing heavily in my heart- friendship. For you who are reading this, i am not an easy person i know and i dont see any reason why you wanna stay but if i consider you my friend i would stay by your side even if you dont see/think of me anymore. I would find you to confirm that you are ok and once i know you are that will be all, i would not disturb your life and you know that if you ever need me just give a call and i will be there.



layout by drivefaraway