I want to share my experience, what I've gone through this past week so you could be amazed at this wonderful thing called 'life' but i just cant seem to do it. Its very personal and its something so dear to my heart. I've sat staring at the screen for 2 hours now and i just deleted the paragraphs i wrote. I dont know how people could just write openly about how they feel and just tell the whole cyber internet about the incident or person that has got them to be so upset. Dont they mind that no one would be reading, or that everyone would be reading and talking about it and looking at them in a different light from them on?
.... Ah ha! Guess i found why i cant do it- i think too much and worry excessively about who might/might not read. My classmates in school would second this fact because they know how long i take to think of.................................................. what to buy for lunch ha ha.
Since i cant find any songs (that i like) in remembrance of november (less than two months from new year!!!!!), this song has been on repeat-
You are my love, my love that I long for
You're the person that used to love me
Now I can't touch you but
Will you long for me as much as I long for you?
The person that I loved crazily
You are my love, my love that I long for
You're the person that used to love me
Now I can't touch you but
Will you long for me as much as I long for you?
The person that I loved crazily
Not only does it get me thinking of he who i've known for almost 4 years now (can you believe it!!!!) but also of those who has left :(
