-


I admit, i am difficult


{Saturday, November 19, 2011} 10:34 PM

I am sitting in the middle of a crowded area, people playing games at the fair. I'm looking everywhere trying to notice every single thing and capture the moment and soak myself in it. But ironically, despite the noisy surrounding, my ears were hurting but not from the surrounding but from my inner thoughts that kept shouting YOU YOU YOU. My body was there but my mind was elsewhere. Despite the chaotic surrounding, i was thinking about you. I can't believe it, how can i be reminded of you in such an area?

This has been a crazy week. My hopes to meet le wondergirls, fp, ly was dashed because. Only KN was there but that was good enough. From the end of pw (forever) to results (promoted) and to tomorrow, oh it has been real crazy action pack like-a-thriller! I've learnt more of the girls and it crazy how i can know so much about their behaviour in just these few short months! But seems like i have more time to discover them and myself more looking at the place we're going!

Ah shall continue tmr,



layout by drivefaraway