-


I admit, i am difficult


{Tuesday, November 29, 2011} 1:38 AM

Isma and ISJ is asleep, Moon on the phone, Syazza(m) and A is sharing ghost stories and here I am doing what I (believe it or not) like- getting this crumpled clothes straight. It is such a good company even though the interaction level is low. Knowing that you are there and I can turn and you would be looking back attentively brings comfort in my heart.

In the bus jst now he laid his hand on le shoulder and it was so heavy till I cant feel my hands! Pleaded for help and friends being friends insisted that they laugh first while enjoying another suffer. But all is well (after a very long time).

The beach was gorgeous, waves crashing never ending. It goes on and on on on and over the sea is already Australia. The wind blowing our hair flowing like those girls on sets (ceh). Surprisingly my mind was so free and it felt weird because I am always thinking, if not worrying. My mind was blank and I even forced myself to ‘think’. The last person I went to the beach and felt that way was with Mat but he is long gone and being at Parangtritis made me create new memories. Sungguh tenang.

Last night tmr and I am sad despite all the other emotions. It has been a long journey and at the end of it I will make a reflection.



layout by drivefaraway