{Friday, October 14, 2011} 11:17 PM
Ever since i was young, like in lower primary, i knew what kind of car i wanted. It was all because when my primary school moved further away from my house, i would always go to school with my neighbour whom sadly, im not close with anymore. And at that time, our ''transport'' was this luxury car. It was sleek, smooth and the three pointed star completed its look. I always looked forward to going to school, for i would get a ride from the car. I love the comfortable seats, how the journey is always smooth, no noise or sound while the car is on the road, the sleekness of the design- always well shaped and cut and precise to my liking. When i was met with this car again quite recently, the joy i felt in my heart was just so intense. I wanted to go everywhere in it. I sat in the front seat in the back seat and enjoyed the rides all the time. I touched the car, feeling its smoothness, on my palm. I would stare at it for a long time even though its already far away from my sight. Thus today when i took a last ride with it, before sending it back to where it came from, heaviness was lingering in my heart. This was my dream car. What i want. And i met with it and now its time to let go. Ahhh at that point it became my new goal- that i will work hard enough and save money to buy one and place it under my name. Mercedes, we'll meet again.
