{Wednesday, September 28, 2011} 8:53 PM
Exams are coming reaaaaaaaaaaaaal soon and i need to get the momentum right! SEA is playing games with me, getting me so annoyed all the time. Its like a story that ive yet to get a grip of! I really need to get through this because the other option would be .......... retain. And the requirements to pass for the second time would be so .......... high. I need to retain this momentum im having, im on the right direction. But sometimes, i tend to divert away and i forget my whole purpose of being here. And when i suddenly remember what my objective was, i've quite off track................. Its like playing a racing game and going the wrong direction. Only that i dont have the arrow pointing that im going the wrong way.
The comments you gave was suppose to be helpful, to make me a better person. But it gets so judgemental and at some point i tend to believe it fully, even though the comments you make are just a surface observation. You know my name not my story. But i dont mind though because i know that its not true and these feelings are all mine to feel and judge. I dont blame you cus you dont really know me, since i am still in the process of discovering myself.
I cant wait for aft MCE because it'll just be Ramly and KN!
