-


I admit, i am difficult


{Friday, September 9, 2011} 12:54 AM

So we went out to
to try something new. We picked our own drinks and we got each a


lemongrass and lemon tea drink. I thought my lemongrass was such an experience since it was actually serai till i drank the lemon tea. It was homemade so it was like super lemon............. I enjoyed the company cus it has been a very long time and eventhough the time was short we managed to mend the bridge that nearly collapse. We didnt take a picture together though due to what happened that morning but nevertheless i am thankful for Ramly.
I was walking down the walkway when someone came jumping up to me hugging me tightly and had i been much stronger i would just have lifted the person up cus that was like an on the spot reaction would be like. It was actualy NLiyanaR! It has been such a while and it was good meeting people from the past who grew up with you cus they understand you better and they occupy these spot soft inside you since you kinda know their story and they know yours. Doesnt it just feel that way? It was like a cherry on top of the cake.

Today i went for kayaking! Sitting on my bed now i can feel the waves floating me, such a feeling. Kayaking today has sparked many emotions in me because i am reminded of obs, the long out-of-the-world experience of having to kayak the whole the day and i went missing that night, these will be memories i'd remember for a long time. Anyway today's kayaking was meaningful as i learned as i went. I am glad i went because i am going to do what i liked to do before i fell sick last year- enjoying the outdoors. I'd probably go kayaking again tmr, just cant wait.

I watched Adele's track by track interview and i am so influenced to get the 21 cd. I shouldn't be dwelling on things too much so i could feel lighter and probably healthier like how she mentioned in the video but i somehow just cant help it. Listening to her anchored me down to earth and reminded me that im not the only experiencing such a heartbreak. Its good to know im not alone because when youre heartbroken thats the only thing to tend to notice- the loneliness. And not what you actually have gained- a chance to be a better self and find a better worthy companion. Losing you hurts badly because of the long time we've spent together. Time I can never get back.

There's like a party in my mouth, complete with the fireworks and club music. Mr U and his family is down enjoying the space. Everyone is having fun. Except me.

On a more logical side, if you really want something you'd go grab it right? Like a bag that you reaaaaaaally want- you'd beg, save, go on a diet, work just to get the money to get the bag. So should i make a decision based on this? Because i know i dont deserve this and you are really not worth it.



layout by drivefaraway