Today i was disturbed like crazy by my friends. I cant guess what compelled them to do so, dont they realise my temper? But maybe today i looked happier? In truth i really wasnt. So what they did was they'd sneak up behind me and blow my neck. Not scary right? Ya wait till the blow is so close but short and spaced out between a nice block of time and you're like what! At first i thought it was a passing wind, then ok maybe its the fan and the third time i turned and there they were with scary faces. Ugh and they did it to me twice. Funny stuff guys.
I've always thought aft all this you'd come back just like you promise. Up till last night- what if you break your promise and never come? Its not entirely impossible, given your character. But what will i do then? (listen to adele's advice for the next teenage years of my life)
I've been having weird dreams these days and they are so weird that i sometimes feel that its the truth. I dreamt that someone i cared for, someone i enjoy the company, someone i really miss emailed me apologizing and saying things i wanna hear. I remembered crying at the email and when i checked my email there was no such email and then i checked my memory, oh it was just a dream. Guess how i felt. Does this mean i should work harder to reach to you back or what?
Gosh i wish i cared a little bit more to take some action
