{Friday, September 2, 2011} 8:20 PM
Sometimes I miss you sometimes I dont. But most of the time I just think of you and decide if I miss you or not. I decide if I miss you or not- so that means I dont miss you eh? Cus if I did I would have missed you already, no decision to be made abt that. Most of the time I reflect our relationship and I always come to a conclusion which satisfies me and actually puts you in a bad light, eventhough thats so unfair of me, unfair on you. The changes to our relationship- is it because we grow? Or more because we change? Hah we must have grown and change. But if the change was for better or worse, ive yet to find out. Its not like ive missed out alot but the times I spent with you was just toooooo long to let go of it easily. The decisions ive made, has it got to do anythg to the changes we are going thru? Hah of course it has right. Every decision comes with the consequences, comes with the price. But I dont regret cus I believe this is the best for me. I have experienced good things and it has all been a lesson learnt. Now is the time that I should live for and I am definitely thankful of the discovery ive made.
You will just be a distant memory.
Ohhhh fireworks outside! Its aidilfitri so lets be forgiving.
