When I dont get what I want, or when something goes wrong, I always blame someone else. Like when I'm late for school, i'll be it wasnt my fault it was the bus! You know instances like this when its everyone's fault and not ours. But eventually i'll realise that it was my fault, sometimes immediately sometimes it takes me forever to realise it. So in conclusion, what I mean is that when things dont go our way, its not entirely our fault nor is it not entirely not our fault. We just have to accept that it was partly our mistake and fault too that things isnt this way. And also because of fate and He who decides it all. We just have to accept.
I'm not saying that this is the right way to feel, to do when we fail in what we do. Hah i dont even know what is right to feel or do or think. I'm just stating my opinion- we just have to accept, and its better that we accept it as soon as possible. And don't, don't make decision based on the first reaction, on a temporary feeling.
Its kinda out of the blue for me to write this write so yes it is for you who think need this wake up call. Besides you I also need a wake up call cus I havent been studying.
Can't wait for next month cus i wanna find all my friends and hang out with them again, starting with ramly, lil fam, wg and the rest.
