-


I admit, i am difficult


{Saturday, August 13, 2011} 1:04 AM

Its one of things again- while on the way home, while in class, while eating dinner you have these thoughts and you go like ''hey i will blog about it!" but when you actually get to the page, like right now, it suddenly slips your mind. And then when you off the computer, the thoughts come back to you. #whatsnew

In class that day my teacher just casual said that we're in week 8 of school. Week 8 of term 3. It then dawn to me that raya is coming haha of course not, it dawn to me that my promos are up. Of course im nervous scared freaked out. The feeling is not like o's. I wasnt even this scared for o's. No idea why but i have a feeling that if i dont go up i would be so so demoralised. Eh not a feeling, i would definitely be demoralised. So whats the solution to solve this? Study -.-

I read somewhr that emotional pain last for 12 minutes and everythg aft that is just self-inflicting. I went like WOW and in the emoticon world i would be looking like :O I feel like a loser cause of the many many times i spent being so sad. I didnt really realise that i was bringing it to onto myself well actually i did realise but i thought it was normal so i just went on being sad k just thinking out loud-.-

I had an epiphany that day, a sudden revelation. I am sad that things went this way between us. Maybe its just in head or maybe its not but we're not talking so it is bad, or is it not? Anyway for quite some time i was angry of what you said, of acting this way but i realised that you were angry at me too ok i mean i know you are angry at me (see im trying to change) but i didnt actually let myself believe it. Now that i have come to terms with it, im not really that angry at you afterall. I have forgiven you because you probably reacted to the situation and you were just saying what was right(in your opinion).
But it still hurts, everyone especially you should know that it hurts to lose the bf/gf but it hurts more to lose a friend.

Speaking of bf/gf, which i clearly dont have, ingin saya mengingatkan anak muda wanita cantik jelita di luar sana, letakkan la diri anda di tempat yang paling tinggi sekali. You really are worth that much. You dont have a partner but look around, there is still a minority of us that is still waiting too. You may not have a partner but please selalu ingat yang you masih ade Tuhan ;)



layout by drivefaraway