{Monday, August 15, 2011} 11:10 AM
Today morning there was a big huha about smthg that the girls felt that they deserved more. They felt that they deserve the award more, rather than the random stranger. But I didnt care. I even put my hand up to show my thankfulness that this stranger got it(which earned me intense stares from them). It didnt bother me for the sole purpose that I didnt qualify for the award so my chances were already exactly zero. So when my girls didnt get it, and this random stranger got it, I was thankful because I dont have to be jealous of my girls, had one of them gotten it. Hah, jealousy- works in mysterious way. I know that klau sayang teman, kena sayang sama rata but I just cant help myself. Human nature? Haha yea blame it on everything else except me.
Anyway you can expect more updates from me because nw that sch has wireless evrywhr I shall update more, to release the stress. Im even contemplating of getting a twitter! But I knw it wont be anytime soon cus I knw if I had twitter, i'd follow you and then what you say I will knw and you dont say nice things most of the time and then i'd just have to unfollow you. Haha this is what is bothering me and not my nearing promos-,-
Okay im still excited with this wireless gonna discover some youtube sensation now
