-


I admit, i am difficult


{Monday, July 11, 2011} 11:04 PM

Early in the morning my classmates were very happy (for a monday morning that is). Mun told me "see the wonders a boy can bring to a girl" I laughed at what she said cus hey ive been there har har. Its not a boy that can bring wonders, its just the little things that the people you like do. But of course when its the opposite sex the feeling of happiness just goes up a notch on a whole new level. I mean its not worth to start a day feeling so not happy. Either you're happy or sad or angry or any other emotion, you will still have to go through the day. The world wont stop just because you dont feel you're best. Time is still ticking away. So why not just make full use of it?

Tomorrow and wed will be short days and i cant wait for it~



layout by drivefaraway