-


I admit, i am difficult


{Monday, July 4, 2011} 11:17 PM

Today i had a very nice surprise in the morning. I had another one in the evening too. Today i didnt really do what i planned to do- World Netball Championship but i got something better and im real glad i didnt go to wnc(eventhough it would have been nice.....)

I met my bff whom i realised that we cant talk much alrdy due to so much time lost finding our true selves(!) also i met ramly who was looking for shorts but because his height wasnt a universal height everything look like long pants on him even the shortest shorts we could fine hahahahaha

Everyone's going soon, one has already left. I used to not like please dont go but now thats all the song i hear in my head.

Happy 17th NLR (L)


layout by drivefaraway