-


I admit, i am difficult


{Sunday, July 24, 2011} 10:29 PM

It has been a super tiring week. I hate missing sleep, i try not to miss sleep because i'll just be super cranky and i am mean when im cranky. This week has been crazy, with the extra amount of work to complete like st reflection and studying for sa/fa. Not only that, i had camp too .......... I feel like crying everyday for this whole week because my weekend would be burnt.

BUT i tried to just have fun since i already have to go thru it. Proven, i had fun like never imagined. Of course i felt like going home but even when i go to sch for 12 hour event i also feel like going home-.- What made the camp was my friends(L) I kept a light mood, ignored those who kept getting on my nerves and hooooray my girl power group won the storytelling competition!!!!!! It feels good winning once aft so many loses.

I showed my parents my results and they said how to go uni!! I just laughed. I never really thought of it. Its a creepy thought and i needta focus with what i have to do now. There are alot of things i wanna say to you but i'll just say this one- looking at the rate you are going, just dont deny it anymore. It is so j-word.

Long week ahead, with ramadan next week. Wait cant wait- time will still chase me
Ciao~



layout by drivefaraway