Ramly is sick and its a bummer cus i was suppose to meet him. But shit happens and life goes on~ I spent the last few days with junior me and it was such a good timing cus she's in her best mood. We broke our piggy banks at art friends buying things that we can make and i certainly cant wait! School is happening in a week time and i can cry thinking of how i will be mentally tired. I am not looking forward but then again why must sad? Might as well be happy since i will go through it whether i like it or not (think P plus!)
Yesterday i did smthg that my bff would so be angry at me for. I know i shouldnt have done it but the curiosity was too much to contain inside me. I wanted to know whats happening in his life, is he happy, did their relationship work out and i wish i just went to fb to find it. But no i went beyond and said yes. Which ended up with me abandoning my shitload of work just to meet him. And hear his story about le girl. Its a girl thing, we just dont like that another girl that has the attention of the one we like. Naturally i dont like her already eventhough i havent met her. It was ridiculous cus i believe that we cant hate someone we dont know. I tried learning about her through him and the stories, trying to keep a neutral feeling. But the more he tells, and then the phone call, aww man i decided about my feelings towards her already.
I wish she can answer this, why dont you just come up front about it, why are you hiding?
I just dont like you. Because.
