-


I admit, i am difficult


{Tuesday, June 14, 2011} 10:46 AM

"So what are you doing?" "Blogging" "Oh ppl still read?"

Ive been pestered to create facebook since forever. Truth is, i just cant be bothered. If you wanna find me you've got my number/email/msn and so me having no facebook is not reaaaaaally a valid reason to not invite me to events, you knw what i mean? But on the other side, facebook would definitely benefit me(even if the disadvantage srsly outweighs the benefit). I can enter more contest and win more freebies kekeke i can join various events and be more informed and i can feel connected to ppl whom i call friends.
I am still giving it some thinking and you're like WHAT IS THERE TO THINK ABT?!?!?!? Well! Hmm..... stuffs? Heh

People at youthsg have been urging to create facebook cus it'd be so easier to update me, ppl at wartawankelana wanted me to create one too so they can reach out to me easier. I bet if i have fb, i'd have more ppl reading my blog(not that i want many ppl to read it but you knw what i mean)

I cant really give a proper reason why i dont want it, but i knw its not now... Now im off to do smthg that will take me away from reality.

PW-.-



layout by drivefaraway