DR got this for me and i felt so happy please! Cus i helped him that day and jokingly said that kinder bueno white is so niceeeeeeeee and bam the next thg i knw that inside my bag ystrday got this chocolate! I was speechless and thought it was nice of him haha I just had a tiff without someone whom i used to be so close to and it just pisses me off. I refuse to let this anger turn into sadness cus then i'd feel so miserable and the last thg i need now is to feel miserable cus it'd just affect my studies!
So.
I decided to check out mat's social networks and i couldnt help but smile. I think ive reached that stage already, when i look at him and all i feel is just happy for him cus he looks really happy. No more negative feelings, just happy that he's happy. So that it atleast smthg for me to be proud of.
Now time to get fp to that stage.
Back to square one
