


I is in sch and having fun fun fun FUN(Friday's tune) We should be studying, operative word being should hahaIts weird, on how i thought during first day of sch that i would NEVER EVER EVER be close with anyone. But now, its such a different story. I have to hang on them, they have to hang on me. Sch has become a big big place where we no longer know everyone like how i used to in my previous sch. I need these girls, to eat with during lunch, to lepak with aft sch (and thats all) HAHA of cors not. I need them for emotional support for mental support, when my fav girls arent available to help me due to us being in different schools. Its funny that i used to think that i wont be close to them, i wont be friendly to them but look at the pic, hah shows how much that i do need them aft all, ISJ(ambu), the talking moon, kakak is and sy, affie and kakak vogue (L)
Exams are coming and i should should be studying! I need to do well, i just have to ;/
(cant wait to meet N tmr ;)
