-


I admit, i am difficult


{Saturday, May 28, 2011} 11:07 PM

I really wanted to put a picture but i realised i have nothing nice to share so maybe another day.

I really wish for a twitter now so when im pissed i can just tweet and let the whole world know but thats the problem there. I would probably keep tweeting and let details of my life out=no more privacy cause "i have this thing yeah i talk to much sometimes i just cant shut the hell up"

Lately ive been very pissed even at the little things. I know why but you dont have to know har har. Today was the maximum point i nearly hit you just cause what you said made me soooooooo angry!!!!!! Omg talking about it alrdy makes me feel the anger. The worst thing was i took out the anger on someone that so doesnt deserve it and now i feel so so bad. Well no thanks to you b-i-t-c-h. Ugh thank god today is over and i probably wont see you anytime so soon oh god i feel so happy alrdy at the prospect of not seeing you!!!!!!

Ystrday was real run in sch and i was the marshall. Basically had to stand arnd and ensure that the students run in the correct path. I was so happy i was the marshall cus that basically means i get to see him run past!!! Of cors it was exciting since i probably wont see him anytime soon due to holidays but no need to be sad cus there's really no reason to!( gimme a break, im consoling myself :'( )

Today i did the flag day and i dont not wish to continue because. I was suppose to go flea with my sister today and my mother said ok can go but no money for you. So i decided not to. I really need to save money cus my money has been flowing like waterfall and now im so short in cash.

I am telling random things and there is really no point of it.

Facts about me #2- people who are alrdy so pretty(uhh you know you are pretty by looking at your list of boyfriends-if they are hot enough, acknowledged by your friends, then you are pretty. and also you know you are pretty when you get random smiles by strangers at the streets, malls and practically everywhr else) but act so insecurely by asking their friends if they are pretty, reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally ticks me off. Its like complaining you have no shoes to a person who have no legs. Know what i mean? Ugh



layout by drivefaraway