I just came back from going out with the guy that matters most in my life. What happened was we had a tiff in the bus and i was so pissed. So when i got down, i just stood at the bus stop while he walked. I then went to the shop to buy ice cream and sit at the bus stop in the dark to eat my ice cream. I keep turning around to see if he was around and he wasnt and i was so sad. I mean, he just left me alone in the dark. How could he? So when i finished eating the ice cream, i turned around and he was there! I nearly cried in tears of joy cause he was around all the time i thought i was alone and looking out for me secretly eventhough we just had a fight. True love exists(L) hahaha wtf i was talking about my brother-.- So yes i was just wanna share a happy story of how my brother took care of me. Dont bother that he actually waited for me bcus he dont wanna get scolded when i complain to dad that he left me. Or because he genuinely cared. But whatever, point is he was there. Im so happy to have him as my brother, my only brother tied down by blood, the only one i need actually.
Met ninx earlier on and i is happy. Been awhile since i seen her and we talked and she knocked sense into me. "Boyfriends are not a priority now, there are many othr things to motivate you" I think she is talking about the both of us, though i have a feeling that she is just talking about me har har. I is super tired, i got pw to do and im just dreading g g g g g . Day out tmr to watch drama show and then on mon too to do rock climbing! Woohoo but now i am just tired and should tune in.
Ciao~
