I didnt realise i actually have that much homework till i completed it all. I looked at the pile and say wow thats actually quite alot. I dont knw how i can suddenly finish all my hmwk on time. This didnt happen before. Its like the first time since a long time that i can do all my hmwk and still enjoy the night! Then i realise there's no longer you so since now no you, i get bored and do hmwk instead. Plus with all the ppl perangai tak perlu i decided to stay in the room and just do what else but hmwk. Hah i guess there is smthg good behind all the heartbreaks and forever alone moment. I get to finish hmwk loooooooooooooooooooool-.-
My tchrs said there are references found this at certain website for my project and when i finally found it i realised that its actually at fb and that meant one thing: i need an fb account. Srsly? Please be kidding. UGH and my posts today are so redundant. I should just get a twitter and tweet all these nonsense and make my posts about smthg meaningful. (hah yea i'd probably do it when i get the iphone 5 or smthg lol-.-)
Currently desperate girls and stupid boys is song of the moment Hey misery loves company.
