-


I admit, i am difficult


{Tuesday, April 19, 2011} 2:21 PM

harapan bangsa kekeke
Life me off the ground,

I just got my PW groupmates and cant say im happy. Nor am i sad. I am just trying to be positive. Trying. Very hard. Things wont be smooth, no one promised that but i just hope the conflicts will be easily resolved. *hope

Ive spent my days and nights thinking of you and boy why is it so difficult? Of course no one said its gonna be easy but then no one gave me the warning that its gonna be THIS hard. Ly tried to give advice but he fails like always. He told me that its useless thinking so much of smthg so small, smthg so insignificant, smthg that is suppose not to matter anymore but its so hard! So so so hard.

I just wish for more strength o god


layout by drivefaraway