-


I admit, i am difficult


{Friday, April 15, 2011} 11:13 PM

Its like i have alot to say but im being put off cus idk maybe my blogskin, the clr, is such a dampener. Like its kinda depressing right the purple clr? I should change to a bright sunny yellow yes i shall do that, soon. This week i have been happy and i am so happy to be feeling happy. Eventhough i am always late for sch, running like crazy, i am still happy and this feeling, i just hope it'll last. I got to meet sah on monday even if it was jst for a little while. I have so much to tell the four of them and i srsly hope we can all meet soon eventhough it seems like kinda impossible with the forever pilling homeworks and revision we have to do.

I am super tempted to create twitter so whenever someone make me so piss, or when i feel jst like saying AH PADAN MUKE KAU AMEK KAU!!! cus this loser is finally getting the karma, it'll be so much easier. But i dont wanna get distracted, i wanna srsly study. Its either i make it, or break it hey? And speaking of study i got my tests back and it was quite like demoting cus the best part of school is failing the test you studied so hard for lol-.- But of cors i wont give up i mean i cant right. I'll probably jst try. Harder.

The highlight of my week has been my cca. It was just like in sec sch, when guitar always made my week no matter what. I feel so happy, finally i found smthg i like which is my cca. Have been doing rockclimbing quite some time now, i am feeling those muscles loooooooooooooool probably doing smthg else nxt cca session, yipppppy cant wait.

There is ntg really exciting happening now except the lame jokes i make occasionally. Boys being boys are so immature dont knw what they want you said you needed a little time for my mistakes it's funny how you use that time to have me replaced. But change is good, its about time for it cus lets face reality girl, it wasnt gonna work out anyway ;/

Alright super late nw need to study for test next week, i mean srsly if its like this tak ya weekend pun tak de difference.

OH ACTUALLY GOT SMTHG INTERESTING GONNA HAPPEN! Kn starts uni break alrdy so that means party all night ;D



layout by drivefaraway