Yesterday i went in search of happiness part 2. I went out with junior me and we went shopping! However the flea market was quite disappointing and didnt find anythg worth the money(keyword: worth the money) Then i went to find MF but he was elsewhere. Disappointment #2 cus i was actually looking forward to seeing him!! Overall I had fun with junior me yesterday, some quality time together since its been quite some time alrdy(omg we live under one roof la pls haha wth-.-)
Then at night i do alllllllll my hmwk and stayed up late just to finish it and enjoy my sunday(before pw)
Today i went to meet KN! KN commented how freeeeeeee i am and said "I shall wait for the day when i ask you out but you cant go cus you're busy studying mua ha ha ha" Super mean please but its okay no social life for me for awhile wont kill me(hopefully) Well tmr is sch sch is tmr and i am quite excited(or atleast trying to be) Imagine all the faces i'll be seeing for the next 10 weeks, wow quite happy but then i remember who's face i'll be seeing too and all the feeling.turns.dull.
Anyway since i super free today i did this!!!! Super chio please!

its my watch that i glue gun pink sequins all over the face kekekeke.
Story of a local sch girl starts tmr oh well might as well enjoy. I determine my life course, no? ;)
