-


I admit, i am difficult


{Thursday, March 17, 2011} 10:20 PM

"Money cant make you happy. But money can buy things that can make you happy" I tried and failed and ended up feeling more miserable than ever. I broke my piggy bank and went shopping. I tried to be excited, to feel happy, "i am spending without limit, im going all the way!!!!" but i ended up dreading. I dreaded the journey to bugis, i dreaded walking among the bags and clothes, i dreaded going back home. I dreaded the whole day. And i spent nothing. All i wanted to do was to go home, cover my head with my pillow and just stone. I couldnt bring myself to enjoy. I felt miserable till i cant even bring myself to buy the clothes eventhough its super chio. Idk how ppl can enjoy shopping when they feel not happy.

I am sure there was one time when i complained abt how mad i was with ppl who are so bored with their life, who goes "fml" all post long. I was angry cause they cant see the better side of life, i didnt understand why cant they just let it all go and enjoy life. But now i am just pissed and angry at myself for judging them so easily. Cause now i am the one bored, i am the one going fml fml fml. I guess this was how they felt too when they were blogging at that point of time. I cant seem to describe the feeling, its not really anger, nor is it really sadness, its just . . . as it is. All i knw is that the feeling sucks. I just wish this feeling would go.away.

Camp was okay next topic.

Now i just need to remember that boys are not worth it and that my purpose is to study and not to fancy boys cause they are just a waste of time. Seriously.



layout by drivefaraway