-


I admit, i am difficult


{Tuesday, March 22, 2011} 10:58 PM

Oh girl pleaseeeeee before you make the speech of your life why dont you think abt what you have done too? Reflect first. Dont choose the wrong words cus it'd totally fcked up the situation. Hmm how abt trying this; someone ask u nicely you reply nicely. If the person scream at you then its fair that you scream back. Can grasp the idea? Able to? Sheesh

Anyway back to me. Have you ever cared abt someone so much but they go hurting you like very deeply and during that brief moment of anger you hurt them back till it created an unavoidable tension? You get so carried away in the feeling and when you realise what you've done, its too late(like it always is). You forget that they are human first, then they are the object of your anger. And any human, not matter hw bad they are, shudnt be hurt in such a way. Have you ever felt it?

Whenever im down I wish I can instantly meet u like hw we used to so that you can make me happy even if its jst temporarily.

What starts well ends well. But does it also mean that what starts bad ends bad? Hah I can totally relate.

Everyone wouldnt want to meet the bad side of someone. You surely dont want to meet the mean evil me.

I wish I can go to sch without having to interact. So I can stay out of the politics that keep pulling me down.


layout by drivefaraway