-


I admit, i am difficult


{Friday, March 25, 2011} 10:07 PM

I feel that whenever someone is abt to say smthg hurtful, or when i read something nasty, i should just turn myself away from it. Cause its either someone is gonna go home with a black eye. Or ignorance. I prefer ignorance any day, hands down. But is it then called "running from the truth"? Is it just "avoiding the inevitable"? Need to revise the strategy.

What i am about to say, i have no confirmation whether it'll get to you or not. Its such a long shot but i shall try anyway. Ramly confronted me about it and convinced me to just say. I admit, its my ego that is making me ignore you. Its all the ego. (but you were partially wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) I believe that if its suppose to happen it will. I bet you knw me well enough that i wouldnt say it first, i would wait for you to start, all the time. And you know, If you dont believe me Just look into my eyes Cause the heart never lies. I.am.waiting.



layout by drivefaraway