-


I admit, i am difficult


{Tuesday, March 1, 2011} 11:31 PM

You care. You never ask much for return. You always forgive. You never hold grudges. At the end of the day, i know you'll be there. And yet. I still shout. I still throw temper. I still act ignorant towards you when you dont agree with me about some trivial matter. Someone please knock some sense into me. I may say words so hurtful till it make you tear and at the end of the day, you'll still be there with open arms. I just hope i will be strong as you to pay back all of these. Guess who im talking about ):

Today i had to run and srsly nearly died doing 6 rounds-.- Also ive contemplated whether i should do fb and i still cant get an answer. I am still in holiday mood till i didnt realise i actually have homework due tmr. I am rushing to finish all and still give quality ans lol. Aft sch i met my girls! Oh i am so happy please cus finally a sense of familiarity. Everythg has been new, been a total change and a sense of familiarity once in awhile is nice and very lovely. It makes you feel that you belong in smwhr, at lease hehe ;) Thank you girls you the best.

At lunch they were talking about crushes and i couldnt take it anymore so i escaped. At times like this i wish i have faiz. Or maybe navindran. Ok la, shaktikuuuu also can la. Cause they dont talk abt these silly things, we would have fun just me and you ceh. Actually it'll be more like me trying to be funny(but end up lame) and just talking randomly while they listen kekeke those.were.the.good.old.times.that.i.want.back ):



layout by drivefaraway