-


I admit, i am difficult


{Tuesday, March 8, 2011} 10:21 PM

Today is International Women's Day. And i must say i had a good time with my classmates. Eventhough i nearly died doing PE but the rest of the day went on fast and fine and hilarious. I am adapting well to sch i guess but i do miss my times in sec sch. Mainly because it was just easier then(and not bcus of the ppl la!!!) LOL joking of cors i miss my friends i miss teasing and get teased back!!!!! But like orang putih always cakap all good things must come to an end.

Now once we're going deeper into the process of knowing each other i can see most of the true colours. I am still trying to decipher what you are actually like and it'd be easier to decode without all the moodswings here and there. Hmm anyway i have camp coming up! I am in mixed feelings but actually i quite excited. My only worry is that i wont be fine and fit? Cus i am girl_always_sick right-.-

When i ask you whats the matter its cause i care. When i dont ask, it simply means that i dont care. I didnt ask you to care for me so dont expect me to care for you. And when you ask smthg please hear me out. Dont ask just for the sake of asking. Dont ask if you dont wanna listen. Everyone feels this way, this is just the standard, basic way ppl feel.

I want to meet ninx tmr but she never reply. Ramly is avoiding me i think .. . . .



layout by drivefaraway