{Wednesday, March 9, 2011} 9:24 PM
Guess what is happening tmr! Heheh I am quite excited for tmr cus it'll be the first time im experiencing it kekeke. Ninx finally did text me and met up with her and the rest of lf( without liyana though :( ) and sat one corner take polaroid and lumix pix. Quite fun in my opinion cus im destressing at the same time lol. But it was weird cus they're so hyper and im so tired and I cant really join the convo cus I dont have fb and dont really knw whats happening in their life so yea..... Anyway. Ramly is permanently pissed at me and it sucks.
I am aching all over. Tmr I have one last test and woohoo cant wait-,- meeting my bff aft sch, this one I srsly cant wait no joke heh.
Wait for it. Good things come to those who are patient, kan ninx ;D
