So as i said, here comes the 10 March post. It is mostly for my future use, when i get bored and suddenly wondered what i did for my birthday in between the famous sweet sixteen and before the legal age eighteen! Heh so as the picture described . . . on the morning of my birthday i received many texts and while on the way to sch i replied them and nearly cried cus all their texts made me felt so . . . . loved. I was walking to sch with aerlisa, munirah and raihana and reading the paper while walking and suddenly, white sweet smelling powder flew down. I thought it was raining powder, or atleast one of the girls putting powder on their face to look pretty. Then i realised it was all on my hair!!!!! I kena sabo and entered the sch with white hair, hence the picture. I looked like the second picture on my hair, birthday girl so helpless! Got disturbed pretty bad, more powder loaded on my hair. Few guys even said "nice hair girl!" Omg so malu pleaseeeeee. Then throughout the day received more texts and i kept wondering when my classmates were gonna wish me cause they apparently didnt..... I was sad cause last yr my classmates sang a song for me); In mll class they sang me a song and i felt so loved yet again. And then it happened
I was in the toilet when my eyes were covering with the pink towel. And the girls attached smthg on my shirt. And brought me walking around sch looking like that. They said that there was a longkang so i had to jump and there was so many silly pictures of me! So malu please. I was scared they'd bring me to the canteen, srsly i'd just cry. But they didnt, lucky me. Instead they brought me to one corner and sang me song and gave me cake and made me felt so loved!!!!! I had the loveliest birthday party with ppl i barely knew, i met them just like a month ago! Then in hall they made me wear a ppr on my shirt, saying that TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY! Random ppl wished me, super malu.
And i thought it ended there. Until i saw the pics of me walking blind folded around sch. Apparently there was many ppl around that saw me and i didnt realise since there was no noise, they were all quiet. They were giggling looking at me and it was final, i was officially embarrassed on my birthday!! But i still had fun and appreciate my classmates and evryone else's effort(L)
Then it came the night. I met my bff and we went to eat ice cream and claim my free birthday ice cream. No one sang me a song though and i was quite disappointed but oh well. He gave me smthg so cute(like me!) and i had fun that day. I laughed so hard, i felt so light, i felt truly happy. I didnt wanna go home until i realised i had hmwks to be handed in the next day. Spoil the party. While on the way home he told me he wanted to go ion actually, to treat me the buffet ice cream. I just looked at him, shocked. And shouted at him for not bringing me thr and he jst defended himself with silly excuses-.- But oh well all is done i had fun and srsly felt so happy to have all these friends around me.
The most best part about the day was the wished i received. My wondergirls texted me and wished me and took me by surprise. Ninx said that we've known each othr since 13 and nw looked how old i am. It really made me cry cus ive known her that long. The rest of the people, from neville all the way to raudhah, wished me and for all of that i am thankful.
Thank you evryone(L)
I spent my friday trekking all the way to upper seletar resevoir(from sch) with my cca ppl. Then my sat i spent with my munirah, aerlisa, suhaily at mustafa centre and then with a moody ramly at smbwg and finally today, my sunday, with a sulking fp. He is interested in smthg else beside me(!) and he seems to not care that im going away soon. Oh well org dah ade gf, semue bende die lupe. Yes he claims he has a gf alrdy.
Here are the few pics.
happy_girl_dapat_free_ice_cream
bff!
Thats all ciao ~
