-


I admit, i am difficult


{Friday, February 4, 2011} 9:23 PM

I've been reading and alot of girls are like expressing that they want their guys to be like this, to be like that, to be the one she can cry with, the one she can laugh, the one who always chases aft her, the one who always lets her win, the one who always do nice things for her.... And im like dotzzzzzz. Cant deny that evry girl wants the perfect guy but perfect is very very very subjective. When i read, i'll be like no wonder you havent found him yet. The list keeps going on and when the list finally ends, it'll be like as though even zac efron wont be sufficient! I feel like when we're making a list, of anythg, be it the criteria of a boyfriend, or even just the exams goals, we always have to be realistic. Hmm well as for me, ive destroy the list many months ago. And i feel that love will come when it does, so just stop looking. Just go with the flow.

Today i went with org_baru_dpt_gaji hehehehe. I bought sch items and few clothes that i dont really really really need but just need to buy cus its not my money we're using haha. Then we makan makan and keep makan cus they scared that i would fall sick-.- Its nice that people care for your health and evrythg but when they keep asking you to eat, its kinda creepy, its like they kinda have a hidden agenda to make you fat :O

Anyway me and senior me talked and she told me that if you dont want your daughter to turn out bad, then you shouldnt be bad. Starting from now. I was like ehhhh? Thus ive decided that i dont wanna go home late, i wanna abide to my curfew, i dont wanna gatal with boys, i want to be the apple on top of the tree that is very difficult to get CEH. I dont wanna lie and sneak around. I want to be gooooooooooood! Even though it will take alot of hard work and discipline, im working on it hehe!

Ive been watching alot of Look-A-Like and this girl just has been be in the show!! The girl in specs has to be in the show cus she look alot like . . . . ME!!!!!! LooooooooooooooooooooL mati aku klau die bace hehe

Anyway i hope fp will be free soon cus i got so much to tell him hehehehehheheheheh




layout by drivefaraway