Ok so i was feeling quite like not so happy when someone came up to me and said "eh beb, words dont really mean much la, cant possibly hurt u till u keep thinking abt it. UNLESS! the person who said it means alot to you la" I looked at the person and laughed.out.loud. I was thinking of what someone said to me and this someone actually kinda means to almost nothing to me so idk why i was really hurt by what they said. I am still laughing at the irony now.
Currently ive been thinking too much of unimportant irrelevant topics that wont really matter tmr. I cant stop myself and my bro said i should cus im turning paranoid-.- I spent maths lesson thinking abt what you said, econs lesson abt what you said, mll lesson abt what you said and basically the whole day thinking abt what u said la!! And guess what? I dont even like you. I dont know why i so stress abt smthg someone-whom-i-dont-really-care abt said. When i eventually realise that i dont have to listen to you, it was too late, i had wasted a day thinking abt what you said. Oh my silly me.
Like you knw the frustration? For me, im going like "argh i dont like you so why am i thinking abt what you said?!?!?!?!?!?" its like when you save enough money to buy the shoe alrdy then skali check no size. Or you waited all night to watch this show skali last wk alrdy last episode. Or you stayed up till midnight to wish ur friend happy birthday first but skali at 1130pm you slept alrdy. You knw what i mean? Its being frustrated over silly things that dont really matter tmr, what more next week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*sigh. Today during a quiet moment, i was thinking abt sch and exams. I went like "omg competition so tough must study have to make it will read notes no matter what!!!" Skali you get home, bathe eat watch tv ha-ha show so funny talk to your sis read ppl blog and twitter and check ALAMAK 1030PM ALRDY!!! Nvm tmr can do. And then before you sleep you got a vision of what you thought during a quiet moment and you go like AWWW MAN WHY I SO LAZY?!?!?! And you look at your pillow, your soft nice bed, and the aircon blowing cold air softly and you think "ok in 2 mins i'll get up" but when you actually do "eh time to go sch" and you end up not studying!!! Then you promise yourself, ok weekend must mug!! And come weekend, "eh lets go eat ah!" and so you went, once again breaking the promise and by then, too late to catch up and all in all you suffer. Haih you got feel like that? Cus i think, its wat im feeling. Need.to.throw.the.habit. looooooooooooooooooool-.-
Actually i got plenty to say but ppl judge you by what you say and plus i dont think anyone reading anymore so shall stop here ciao~
