-


I admit, i am difficult


{Saturday, February 19, 2011} 10:07 PM

When you love someone, do you expect them to love you back too? What if the feeling, the love, is not reciprocated? Will you stop loving them? I was watching a show and the girl asked the guy how can he not feel the pain despite that she didnt love him like he loved her. He said that love is a feeling given by god, how can it be painful? Also, he didnt expect her to love him back just because he loved her. Awwww my mum said if all guys like this, it would be good. But seems like only SRK can!!! -.-

I was like tip-toeing around you cus i realised you were very pissed. I watched my comment, i caught my tongue before it can make any snappy remarks, i did not let my expression show what i was really feeling. It was killing me, i couldnt have a good time cus i was too busy taking care of your feelings. And then it hit. Why the fck should i care? Why must it always be me that has to be gentle to your feelings? Why dont you get the slap for behaving this way while i would get it? Is it cus you are always like this and this is the "typical" you? And i always get slapped because the "typical" me is the happy lame one, so its wrong for me to behave in another manner that is so not "typical" of me? I was like speechless. Then i decided that i dont really care and fckyou for being so moody all the time. Not like its my fault RIGHT? Ugh you cant hate me cus you are obliged to love me. Silly!

Ive been very pissed for quite some day. I was so pissed that if anyone crossed my path, i would totally shouted and show them the finger. I didnt really realise i was pissed abt smthg, that its not just my moodswing. I kept thinking what it was and then i found the answer.

Time to tell you the truth.

That i dont want in anymore.




layout by drivefaraway